zigzag down

How To Apply

Where do I start?

Our team at Duma Sikelela is ready to assist you with all the details and information you need to get you going.

How we assist you

We aim to provide you with everything needed, including job placements, accommodation, temporary accommodation, tourism,notoray (sa citizens) translation, motorbike hire, sales and maintenance once you’re here or if you reside in Saigon, drivers licence, ongoing visa support. Consulting support on health and travel insurance and we will guide you through the entire visa process in future. We can also predict difficulties and give you the best solution to save you Lot of time awaiting in line for your application to be submitted with the most reasonable cost for each customer, specific case and continue being an inspiration for South African youth that anything is possible if you take the leap of faith. Dumasikelela “come in blessed” 

web Duma Sikelela 3

You Need To Get "TEFL Certified"

TEFL stands for Teaching English as a Foreign Language
A TEFL course is a short course that allows employers to see you have the required knowledge and skills to to be a competent English teacher.  The great thing is you don’t have to have studied for years and to get a degree in education to TEFL!

Duma Sekilela will assist you getting it

What happens when I get in Vietnam?

We will make sure you have a place to stay and everything is sorted to start your first day as a teacher in Vietnam.

We will invoice you for the services in advance.

Fill in the form below and we will send you all the relevant information.

Start you journey with us today

Follow us on social media:

Zigzag up